суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free fall adventures




Im tired of boys always telling me "for you iapos;d fight a dozen birds", "iapos;ll go visit you this next weekend", "youapos;re the best thing that has happened to me", "iapos;d do anything for you", "youapos;re retardingly sweet", and my personal favorite "Iapos;ll paint you on the hood of my car". But they dont pull through. And i tell them i dont want that, that i just want a committed relationship and they get scared. REALLY? REALLY GUYS? youapos;d put your life in danger, youapos;d go as far as putting my face in your car but noooooo, you canapos;t move in with me. What the fuck is wrong with these men? Iapos;m getting tired. No, I AM tired. This is taking a toll on my health and on my mental stability. FUCK MEN. Im tired of trying to push them into a serious relationship and im tired of them always backing out. Im through. Im done. Im finished.
free fall adventures, free fall animation, free fall apparatus, free fall background.



Комментариев нет: