пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

evil dragon names




I rather imagine that some day my brain will level out and Iapos;ll stop being such a nutcase. Then again, judging from my family I might not, lol.

I had really wretched dreams the night before last in which Drew was an asshat and I woke up very, very angry at him. Isnapos;t that silly? Whatapos;s even sillier is I stayed angry. I actually had to go outside and smoke before I could converse with him like a rational creature. I wasnapos;t gonna tell him, apos;cause it was so silly, but he got it out of me anyway. We were able to laugh it off, though. It kind of set the mood for the day for me, though. My dreams tend to do that... Stay with me all day. I was still in a funk when he got home. And I watched The Notebook... apos;cause Iapos;m a dumbass, lol. I was better by the time we went to bed, though.

I was sick, and then I was on my period, so I was allowed to be lazy for a week or so. Itapos;s been hell getting un-lazy. Itapos;s such an easy habit to fall back into. I havenapos;t done anything I was supposed to do this week, including looking for a job. We talked last night, though, and I think Iapos;ll be able to break myself out of it today. Well, I know I can... Itapos;s just a matter of actually doing it, you know? lol. Lordie, Iapos;m an rtard sometimes.

I got out a text yesterday inviting a bunch of people to come play at a haunted hay ride near my house. I even got some responses this time. Kyle actually acknowledged my existence, which was really, really nice. I doubt sheapos;ll actually show up come Sunday, but I got her to chat with me for a minute or so via text. Itapos;s a start. I really do miss that girl. I hope now that weapos;ve started I can get us back to a place where we arenapos;t strangers, at least.

Enough silliness. I must to clean.





















"Iapos;m not worried about tomorrow. Today I sat in the grass and did nothing. Why should tomorrow worry me?"
evil dragon names, evil dragon drawings, evil dragon art, evil dragon.



Комментариев нет: