суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fmhac




Itapos;s been awhile since I last updated, and a lot has gone on since then.
First off I suppose would be the improv fest. It was awesome. Not only were all of the perfomaces top-notch, but just being able to talk, meet, and hang out with performers from all over was amazing I have a�lot of new thoughts and energies regarding improv. Itapos;s sort of made me think about the stat of improv in Victoria. I mean, Iapos;ve always known itapos;s been small. Weapos;ve got a corporate-geared group, a barprov group, and the Impromaniacs. Theatersports (CPYRGHT) are coming soon, and that is very fun

I got fired from my job. I donapos;t care about that much really. It was a decent job run by shitty people. That is to say, anyone above full-time has a shit-eating grin. Honesty is CLEARLY not the best policy. Yeah, itapos;s done, Iapos;m stoked. Iapos;ve got a new job set up for next week. It looks like a really fun place, with lax staff. The only down side with it is that it starts in a week. Iapos;ve got a lot of spare time on my hands.

Iapos;ve been reading more comics recently. Iapos;ve picked up and finished 24 Seven Vol.2 (wicked comp. Of a futuristic-robot city with no strong narratives, but rather story paintings) and Umbrella Academy Vol1 ( Like X-men....but with My Chemical Romance). Iapos;ve picked up the Scud Omnibus. It should be a good read. I really like the art style.

carving patterns, fmhac, fmheaven.



Комментариев нет: