пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell jessica




*rubs head* These past couple days have been hell, but mostly just because of little things here and there.

Like not getting enough sleep and having to work when I usally have a day off. And Iapos;ve been told weapos;re completely booked this weekend so long, hard days are ahead.

Then things that just make me twich and give me a headache. Like I was out shopping with someone from my pledge class to get food for our event weapos;re putting on this Saturday. It was somewhat fun - but sometimes she had trouble listening to me when I tried to explain things. So when - SHOCK We spent more money than she thought it made me twich how surprised she was when I had tried so hard to tell her that.

Then we decided to get dinner and while at dinner I got a call from a classmate that I use to work in a group with. She wanted to know if we could give up our time with the camera we signed out on Saturday because THEIR group wanted it. I tried to think of a way that we both could use it - but she needed it for the excat same hours that we did. So I appologiesed and said that we really needed it then.

But she wouldnapos;t let it drop. Talking about how it wasnapos;t her fault her interview person couldnapos;t get back to her faster and how it wasnapos;t fair because we had the camera signed out later on in the week. I explained but that time would be a less important day and if she had asked for it then we probably could have given it to her then - but this weekend was an important shoot for us.

She repeated saying that it still wasnapos;t fair and that she was just going to half to talk to the teacher about what to do. And mentioned once again that we should really give up the camera because they would have signed it out if we hadnapos;t already... Or some retarted excuse like that. So I started to get pissed off as she was trying to guilt me. So I kinda snapped that I was sorry that we planned ahead and signed the camera out because weapos;ve been working on our project so long. I think she could tell I wasnapos;t impressed and Iapos;m sure she thinks Iapos;m a bitch now, but she quickly ended the call after that.

Then I went to my anime club. That was kinda fun because instead of watching Berserk like normal we ended up showing off some of our AMVs. Although there was this one kid there that kept showing Naruto manga scans and they were all 8mins long and boring for everyone but him. Because the three other people (plus me) who were there hadnapos;t read that far and were being spolied or just didnapos;t give a damn. We tried to explain that but he just couldnapos;t get it through his thick skull.

But then when I came home I found that it might be the last time I would show some of those AMVs as two were removed. My Kenshinapos;s Scar AMV and my Kenshinapos;s Dancing with the Devil AMV. The scars one I wasnapos;t too worried over; however, the other using Breaking Benjamin song did. As that was one of my better videos - not to mention a LOT of my videos uses Breaking Benjamin so half my good AMVs may be removed shortly.

So I stayed up late to remove all song refrence from my AMVs. And now I must run to work. Because I still donapos;t get a day off.

I really wish I could just hide under the bed for a few days.
campbell jessica, campbell jimmie john jr, campbell jo mary sister, campbell joanna.



Комментариев нет: